Monday, July 5, 2010

Wha Shu Wont? or You Want Fries With That?

So I see you've made it. You have decided to enter this man's blog-o-sphere, or as I like to refer to it as "File 13 Of The Mind". I don't intend on changing your life here, but if that does happen, then good for you !! I don't intend on creating a whirlwind of controversy, but it that happens, so be it. You won't get rich here, but you'll never go belly up here either. Perhaps you need more information before choosing this as your daily inspiration, or shot of go-juice, or even your bedtime-bore-you-to tears stop off, so let me start out by explaning why "Eight Ball Ramblings". Remember that game with the Eight Ball where you ask a question, shake the Eight Ball and an answer appears in the "viewing window" and it hardly ever completely answers your question or doesn't even come close? Well, that's pretty much how my mind works. I could be talking to the better half and all of a sudden something completely out of left field comes to my mind. (All of you who don't understand the baseball reference just need to Google it). So I'll blog it just like that. As it comes. There won't be a constant theme here, so if you want that, turn on The Maury Show and see how many people So and So has slept with and is 150% sure that HE is my baby daddy. We will have fun here with Ask Uncle Roy, where you can respond with a question that I WILL answer. We will do blogs on topics like sports, cooking, best and worst vacations, best place to get a Chicken Fried Steak, worst smelling restaurant bathrooms, best & worst pick -up lines, Worlds greatest joke, news, politics as I see it, faith as it truly is, and just about any topic that comes in Eight Ball form. We will NOT blog about personal relationships-watch Oprah or read Dear Abby for that. Just remember we will probably change topics perty darn quick, so don't get hung up on any one thing. Lastly, I appreciate talent. Whether it is music, or cooking, or photography or any kind of real talent, I will link you up to sites I believe you will find amazing and possibly get you believing on how cool this country and it's people really are. So there you have it. Eight Ball Ramblings. Glad you could show up, so let's shake things up!!

4 comments: